THE TURNING POINT OF GREAT LABOUR IN SIMULTANEOUS RETURN
God has provided everything man needs on earth. If a man is not enjoying God’s blessing, it is not God’s fault. Every blessing is accessed by knowledge. Life and death are accessed by knowledge, there are pathways, patterns that leads to it.
Many have lost their saltiness (Matthew 5:13), their sense of justice, and wisdom have been washed away through their actions; forgetting their origin, source, creator. Man can only be redeemed through their return to God and God returning to man, that is, God’s mercy.
Returning is a turning point of man coming back to God. The return of man to God is significant but insignificant to God’s return, man’s return is very weak in accomplishment. It is only God’s return that can collect, command your blessings wherever they were taken to. Returning is not one sided; when man returns to God, He (God) will also return. God will not do man’s return for man neither can man do God’s return for Him. (Zechariah 1:16).
Ways to return to God:
– Returning to the Most High God our creator.
– Return to the true life; the life of God.
– Return to the true light (knowledge and understanding).
– Return to the true love: God is love. The purpose of creation is God wanting to express his love for man. Love is patient, long suffering, a Christians possess these qualities and others (Galatians 5:22-23), it never abhors unforgiveness, hatred and bitterness. Forgiveness is part of the pillars of faith. Love at times is tested by trials (crisis), much water cannot quench love. It is only true love that can cover multitude of sins.
– Return with your power of willingness to serve God.
– Return to obedience of His word.
– Return the sacrifices (Malachi 3:9-10) and the stolen honor to God; whatever you have (gift, money), return all the glory and thanks to God for he gives the power to make wealth.
– Return in power of service and the fear of God.
– Return to commitment.
If you fail to return to God, God will not return to you and for those who have gone astray, there is a turning point of returning to God (Malachi 3:7). When you have God at your front and back, his outstretched arm carrying you and you are looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of your faith, you have fought a good fight and God will reward you (Genesis 15:1). When you return to God, he will command all your stolen blessings and possession back to you.