MESSAGE TITLE: MANAGEMENT OF MONEY AND TIME
PREACHER: PASTOR MRS. OTOBOR
TEXT: Philippians 4:19, Proverb 13:11
Management simply means making good use of something; both money and time. It is the ability to control and maintain resources and business. Many teen may ask “how can I manage money? Do I even have money?” the answer is yes. The truth is that we as children, we do have money at our disposal; which can be the allowance or gift we receive. it must be used to glorify God. God is interested in your money and your time; No matter how small you think that money is, you must first use it to acknowledge Him.
Money is fragile and not security but God is secure. It provides material possession but never last. As young as you are if you have access to use money, you can learn to give God acknowledgement by giving God’s His own share. God’s plan for us as teenager is to prosper and direct us. All that we ever need as a teen has be supplied by God (Philippians 4:19). If God has plan for you; to prosper you and supply your needs, then you need Him to also sustain your prosperity.
HOW CAN YOU MANAGE MONEY?
• Tithing and giving which the giving of one tenth of what you have to your creator: God. As a child of God, do you give one tenth of your allowance to God? You need to be a giver to be a receiver.
• Savings and planning (Proverb 13:11).
• Discipline and contentment
It simply means your existence. What do you use your time to do? Are you a time waster? God, our creator is an example of a time manager, He worked day and night to create this world and everything needed for human existence. It is only because God made good use of His time that we are alive.
HOW DO I MANAGE MY TIME?
• Setting priorities and planning.
• Harvesting your time in the house of God which can be done by rendering service unto Him.