MESSAGE BY BISHOP (DR.) S.I. OKELEZOH ”THE ACTIVE INDISPENSABLE ROYAL ELEMENT OF RISING”
TEXT: ECCLESIASTES 10:6-7
God has given to every man (princes or servants) the element of royalty. Those who have this royal element and walk in them are bound to rise. Those who neglect the royal elements are likened unto princes who came down from horses and walked upon the earth as servants (Ecclesiastes 10:7). Royal elements dictates what we would be.
Royal elements have certain laws that must be attained:
- The law of first born: The first born is blessed with the riches of the Eagle. The eagle hardly misses its prey, that is, it always succeed. In turn, every first born has been blessed with the power to succeed.
- The law of first position: the first born is privilege to get the first position.
- The power and price to lawful position and positioning: only the first born who gets the first position must acquire the power and price to lawful position and positioning. Positioning is a constant feature. When you have this royal element, you rise up to the top.
Steps to get to the top:
- Walking by the commandment.
- Working out the commandment.
- Serve home authorities (honour your father and mother).
- Serve abroad authority.
- Serving through your seed.