His Rest Shall Be Glorious by Bishop Dr. S. I. Okelezoh
Isaiah 11: 9-10
Habakkuk 2: 14, 20
“And in that day there shall be a root of Jesse, which shall stand for an ensign of the people; to it shall the Gentiles seek: and his rest shall be glorious”
When you make the rest of God to be glorious, your rest will also be glorious. You cannot obtain rest until
“Know ye not that ye are the temple of God, and that the Spirit of God dwelleth in you?”
1 Corinthians 3:16
“Now ye are the body of Christ, and members in particular”
1 Corinthians 12:27
A believer must build
“But the LORD is in his holy temple: let all the earth keep silence before him”
The labor of man is a necessity for the building and development of the house of God. Your true labor, commitment, and rendering of service to God are meant to furnish God’s house with His Glorious knowledge.
“For the earth shall be filled with the knowledge of the glory of the LORD, as the waters cover the sea”
As believers, for us to obtain Glorious rest, we must:
- Labour to build the House of God.
- Furnish the house with the Glorious knowledge of God; which can be done by spreading the Word of God across places that He is not known.
- Cover the Earth as the water covers the sea: we shouldn’t be selfish with the Glory of the Lord; we must globally spread the Gospel.
- Maintain the House to be conducive and habitable for God to rest.
God is happy to rest in a house that is well-laboured and furnished. His resting in your house brings about a mutual benefit:
- He will dwell in you and you
in turnwill dwell in Him.
- He will become your God and you will become His son or daughter.
- He will bless you with good blossom health.
“Beloved, I wish above all things that thou mayest prosper and be in health, even as thy soul prospereth” – 3 John 1: 2.
- You will be blessed with perfect peace, riches, prosperity
- You will become a world overcomer. There is no problem of the World that cannot be
when you become a glorious place for God to rest. overcomed
- The blessings of Heaven which
givesyou the accessto both the gate, door and windows of Heaven will be given to you.
When you have been blessed and loaded by God, you become the light of the Lord and the salt of the Earth. Salt is one of the most humble