‘THE LAND AND YOU’ Message By Bishop (Mrs.) Osarentin Enaigbe
Message Title: THE LAND AND YOU
By: Bishop (Mrs.) Osarentin Enaigbe
* Your ground could be where you live, your state, your job, your business, your marriage etc
* What can bring result to you is knowing who you are
* God is not giving you a land that devours its inhabitants but a destiny ground. Jer. 2:21
* You are not fake; you are not ordinary; God selected you before He planted you
* The ground remains silent until a seed is planted into it.
* You are the highest quality seed planted by the Lord. Isa. 61:3-4
* God planted you so that He can be glorified in you. Isa. 60:21
* You are a noble seed planted for blessing and glory. Deut. 28:2
1) Blessings that glorify God. (Ps. 21:3&5)
2) Blessings of goodness. (Prov. 10:6)
3) Blessings that befit your age. E.g. Jesus, David & Joseph (Gen. 47:26)
4) Blessings that befit your status.
5) Blessings that befit your calling.
6) Blessings that befit the glory of God that you carry. Prov. 18:10