MESSAGE TITLE: THE ROLE OF MAN
BY: PASTOR LUCKY OJUH
TEXT: Genesis 2:8, Exodus 3:10, Genesis 6:14, Judges 6:12, 14, Genesis 25:21, 1 Cor. 7:3, Genesis 18:19
God designed man to undertake great responsibility that will add value to creations. We are men to make a difference not to increase population. As men, God expect us to provide spiritual responsibility. We also have a role to play financially (1 Tim. 5:8) and officially (Genesis 26:12-14). God created us as men with the capacity to carry out tasks (John 5:5). If you are a man that is not useful, you cannot take responsibility of your life. A valid man takes responsibility in the house of God (Acts 4:31-36). We are in this convention to be called men of encouragement.
WAYS TO PLAY YOUR ROLE AS MEN?
• Offer your life, time, talent, privilege position and possession that God has dwell in you. You are a talent through which the will of God is published.
• Be willing to serve (Exodus 36:2).
WHY MUST YOU PLAY YOUR ROLES?
• Carrying your role must be done in the fear of God.
• It must be done joyfully and faithfully.
• It must be done with humility and sincerity.
WHY SHOULD I PLAY MY ROLE?
• God gave you your life to live for Him.
• Your life is not your own.
• Your will gives account for what you are done.
• It is the pathway to honour.
WHAT ARE THE REWARD?
• Enjoyment of God’s involvement in the affair of your life.
• Enjoyment of divine security (Job 1:10).
• Divine strength and sustenance (enjoyment of uncommon privilege).
• Divine speed (1 Kings 18:46) and supply (1 Kings 17:4).
• Generational blessing. True success is not being successful by yourself, its been able to pass success to others.
• Wisdom to excel.
• Grace for extension (Genesis 26:28).