MESSAGE TITLE: PRIESTLY AND PROPHECTIC THANKSGIVING BY BISHOP (DR) S.I OKELEZOH
MESSAGE TITLE: PRIESTLY AND PROPHECTIC THANKSGIVING
BY BISHOP (DR) S.I OKELEZOH
TEXT: GEN. 22:1-5, EZEKIEL 22:30, GEN. 8:4, GEN. 22:1-5, 1 COR.12:33, PSALM 68:1, PSALM 90:12
Offering and Thanksgiving must be made in altar. The offering of Thanksgiving ends in the altar. The greatest weapon of God is the altar of sacrifice. Altar has been chosen by God to minister to us. Thanksgiving settles things all in the favour of us. Worship is about Thanksgiving and sacrifice when you take active, you make it positive.
God fixes number and date to represent things, activities and events that will unfold. The spirit of the Lord is a pathfinder which informs us on the significance of dates and numbers. Today is the first day of the week and the first day of the seventh month which signifies the time to offer Thanksgiving. When you have understanding of time, you will obey commandment.
OUR THREE REASONABLE SERVICE ‘LET’
• Let God arise.
The thing that make God arise is Thanksgiving. When you know the secret of allowing God to arise in your life, you will see the changes. When you don’t know the miracle of God, you can’t be thankful. Everything we have came from God, he gave us power to make wealth. When we drop our Thanksgiving in the altar of God, he will arise.
• Let his enemies be scattered.
The thing that makes the enemies to scatter is offering. Your offering determines how your enemies will scatter.
• Let them also that hates him flee before him. The weapon that makes haters flee from you is the fire of God which must always dwell in you. When your Thanksgiving is accepted by God, it causes fire to burn the enemy. God is the wind that consume the deviLet
THE ‘LET’ OF GOD
• Let the righteous be glad
• Let them rejoice before God. Know where your blessing and wealth is from.
• Let them exceedingly rejoice.