MESSAGE TITLE: INNOVATIVE REVOLUTION
BY: PASTOR MRS. DIVINE OJUH
WHAT IT MEANS TO BE INNOVATIVE
• Introducing and using new methods or ideas
• Having advanced, original and creative thinking.
• Tending to innovate or introduce something new or different;
• Characterized by innovations or introducing innovations
WHAT IS INNOVATION?
The term “innovation” can be defined as something original and more effective and, new, that “breaks into” the society. Innovation is often also viewed as the application of better solutions that meet new requirements, unarticulated needs, or existing needs.
WHAT IS A REVOLUTION?
• A sudden, radical, or complete change.
• An activity or movement designed to effect fundamental changes in the socioeconomic situation of a people.
• A fundamental change in the way of thinking about or visualizing something.
• A change of paradigm
• Introducing new ideas and methods to bring about radical or complete change.
• The application of better solutions that meet new requirements, unstated needs, or existing needs for remarkable and significant change.
• Bring about a radical change, a total turn around in a place through the provision of more-effective products, processes, services, technologies, or models. Biblical examples are Uzziah (2 Chron. 26:9-10) and Jacob Gen. 30:37, 39:1, 47:23).
THE PATH TO INNOVATIVE REVOLUTION
• Appreciate that you are created by the Creator to be a creator. Recognize your creative ingenuity. (Gen 1:27).
• Admit that you were created with unique potentials and so can-do things differently (1 Cor. 7:7).
• Don’t be a conformist (conventional person) but be original. Be a change agent. Don’t be afraid of innovative change. Like David, Gideon
• Stand up for your believe. Like David, Gideon
• Have a global vision
• Connect with innovative people (Prov. 27:17).
THE MIND SET OF AN INNOVATIVE REVOLUTIONIST
• My life is for serving God’s plan and purpose and a means through which God executes His agenda (Acts. 13:36, Exodus. 35:30-31).
• My life is to add value a people, process and place per time (Gen.30:27-28).
• Every obstacle before me is an opportunity to bring out the best from within me
HINDERANCE TO INNOVATIVE REVOLUTION
• Wrong self-evaluation – 1 Sam 15:17
• A mediocre mentality – I Sam 9:21, 10:21-22
• Lack of vision
• Ignorance of inherent potentials -2 Kg. 4:2
• Over-dependence on others. Not giving to service.
WHAT YOU HAVE TO YOUR ADVANTAGE
• The spirit of creativity.(The Holy Spirit)
• The word of God.
• The grace of God.