MESSAGE TITLE: COMMANDED LIFE AND COMMANDED LIVING
BY BISHOP (DR) S.I OKELEZOH
TEXT: Joshua 1:1-11, Lev. 4:2,13,14,22, John12:50, Psalm 138:2, Isaiah 2:2
If your ways are not clear you can’t know God. The promise of God is like a cloud going around his people. We are alive today because God breathe the breath of life into our nostril and commanded life unto us. Breakthrough prosperity and any living soul partake of commanded life.
God drew a slight difference between law and commandment. Law is the life given, protection and guide of life and living of theorical form of compliable lifestyle that are documented in the Bible. It is very vital to life, is the observation of the law for everyman’s walk. We all walk in life and there are laws that guide our step. A man can decide to walk according to the law or to be adamant about it.
Commandment is the leader that make sure the instructions given are carried out or we can say the practical step of carrying out the theorical laws. You can’t give command to others if you have not been obedient to the command of the superior (God Almighty).
A complete manifestation of the communication of commanded living service is charity.
• It is the life founded in God’s power.
• It is driven by the fear of God
• It is the life of progressive good wealth.
• It is the true demonstration of perfectly loving God and mankind.
• It is the sure unfailing expression of eternal life and it is the guarantor of true and pure success.
• It is a victory of awesome bond of righteousness, unity and durable peace.
• It is the supreme rule of the word of God and rule of law.
COMMANDMENT LIVING FACILITATORS
• God the father
• Jesus Christ the son of God
• The Holy spirit
• The grace of God
• The anointing
• The fear of God
THE PURPOSE OF COMMANDED LIVING
• To become praise and glory to God.
• Worthy and faithful service to God.
• A glorious blessing to God.
• A glorious blessing service to your generations and all mankind.