MESSAGE: THE KEY ROLES OF LEADERS AND FOLLOWERS BY BISHOP (DR) S.I OKELEZOH
MESSAGE: THE KEY ROLES OF LEADERS AND FOLLOWERS
BY BISHOP (DR) S.I OKELEZOH
TEXT: Hebrews 13:7, I Peter 2:21-25, John 13:12-17, Philippians 3:17, 2 Corinthians 3:2-5, 18, 2 Timothy 3:10-11, John 1:13-14, John 9:4, John 10:37-38, Philippians 4:8-9, 1 Corinthians 4:15-16, 11:1
Leaders and followers are two facets of life created by God, to balance out each other. Leaders are created by God to show examples on how to go through life. A true leader knows the beginning and ending of their journey. He lays down his life for his flock.
Everything a leader teaches should first be seen in his own life. In the absence of this, shallowness is what he will disperse to all of his followers. If he does not possess substance, he can never divulge substance.
WHAT ARE THE KEY ROLES OF A LEADER
1. True leaders shines the life and light of glory. He manifest the true character that is in Him no matter whether public or secretly.
2. True leaders do those things of light, truth, love and good things.
3. True leaders will teach those things which God has put in him that is leading you.
HOW DO THE FOLLOWERS PLAY THEIR PRIMARY ROLE
1. True followers correctly see, watches, and observes the living example, lifestyle, doings, patterns and way of the leader.
2. True followers hears, understands, knows the doing steps of the Lead doer that were interpreted and converted into teaches for accurate observation to avoid error for application.
3. True follower is a conformity doer to his leader and teacher.
4. True follower gains complete mastery of his master and transforms to a faithful man.