MESSAGE: KINGS LIFTED HANDS OF OATH BEFORE BATTLE BY BISHOP DR. S.I OKELEZOH
MESSAGE: KINGS LIFTED HANDS OF OATH BEFORE BATTLE
BY BISHOP DR. S.I OKELEZOH
TEXT: Genesis 14:14-20, 1 Kings 8:4, Psalm 143:6, Jer. 8:6
Before kings go to battle, they must know the secret of lifting their hands in an oath unto the lord.
One of the greatest Joy is knowing your enemies because if you don’t know them, you will be confused. If you want to win your battles, you must do the extra-ordinary than your enemies. You must pursue and fight your enemies to the point of judgement, to the point where they can no longer struggle with you.
In the book of Genesis 14:22, the people had to lift their hands to the God who they trusted And behold he was there for them. God never forsake His children. When you lift your hands, there must be substance to give to God. You can’t enter the kingdom of God with an empty hand.
MEANING OF “LIFTED HANDS”
• God receive my offering in advance.
• Wetting the appetite of God.
• Asking God to come down with re-enforcement.
• Oh God come and oversee this battle.
• Oh God, I hide myself under the Highest.
• Guide me with all your power.
• I have submitted myself unto you.
PEOPLE WHO LIFTED THEIR HANDS UNTO GOD
• David (1 Samuel 17:11-36). And so on.