MESSAGE: HAVE MEN OCCUPIED THEIR FINANCING ROOM?
BY: EVAN. EDWIN OGHAGBON
TEXT: Roman 10:12, 1 Kings 17:9, Matthew 16:24, Eph. 4:1, Prov. 3:6, Eph 1:3, Numbers 29:39, Eph. 6:24, Neh. 10:35, Numbers 10:35
Everyman born of God in this ministry has a financing room. Are you in your financing room or shut out from it? Everyman is called into a financial room. Finance is human capital that can be used to meet need in the house of God. If you can find the right man, ministry can be funded.
WHAT IS FINANCIING ROOM?
• It is a grace enriched room. The moment you are save and accept your room or office, grace begins to enrich and follow you. Any man who dares to key into that room has keyed into riches.
• It is a heavenly place in Christ where you meet with God (Eph. 1:3).
• It is divine revelation room. The moment you key in with your heart, God begins to give you divine revelation (Proverbs 3:5-6). Your spirit begins to give you revelations and direct your ways.
CHARACTER COMPONENT OF MEN THAT DWELL IN FINANCIAL ROOM
• They have deep fellowship with God (Psalm 42:7). You cannot be able to operate with God if you don’t go deep with God in your quiet time.
• Lay the word of God to heart. God’s words give you right and true visions.
• A self-deny man. You deny yourself of comfort just for the word of God to spread.
• The cross bearing man.
• Love Christ in sincerity. Many of us love God but is it in sincerity? Anytime you are meeting God with the sincere love, you will meet a sincere God.
HOW TO OPERATE IN FINANCING ROOM
• Release offering that make meets. If you give offering and your needs are not met, it is not offering.
• Accurate and regular tithing which keeps you in the room. Tithing is elementary work of obedience onto the ministry.
• Faithful to your hearing first (Numbers 10:35). If you want to always remain in your first-born position, you must key to establish it. When you give your first fruit to God, He will not joke with you.
• Redeeming your vow at seed time.
• Obeying the Holy spirit is higher at sacrificial giving.
• Attitude that cut off men from their financing room.
• Turning your seed money to bread money.
• Not giving to righteous work according to your capacity.
• Despising to fulfil your big dream in the vision.
• Speaking against divine instruction (Proverb 13:3). He that keepth His mouth keepth His room.