BISHOP MRS. JANE OKELEZOH
MESSAGE TITLE: SUSTAINING THE PEACE AND JOY IN THE HOME
TEXT: 2 KINGS 7, GALATIANS 5:22
HOW TO SUSTAIN THE PEACE IN YOUR MARRIAGE
1. You must believe in the prophecy of God.
2. You must have faith in God.
3. You must have the fruit of the spirit (Galatians 5:22).
4. You must plan your family.
5. Do not involve in unholy competition. Make sure you are satisfied with what you have as a wife and husband.
6. Work together to improve your sex life.
7. Do not take each other for granted.
8. Find each other’s suggestion and respect it.
9. Be humble as husband and wife.
10. You must treat your wife as a woman and vice versa. A woman is more valuable than any substance you have. You must handle her with care. Treat her like you will treat a weaker vessel. Make her feel like a woman. When you make her feel like a man, it is actually two men living in the house.