Bishop (Dr.)S.I. Okelezoh ministering…TITHEOLOGY 2
Bishop (Dr.)S.I. Okelezoh
MESSAGE TITLE: TITHEOLOGY 2
TEXT: Job 38:1,2,33, Luke 19:11-13, Matthew 25:1, Exodus 19:3-8, Genesis 2:11-12, Exodus 28:2, 9&11; 35:27, Genesis 2:11-12, Malachi 3:12
TEACHERS OF HERESIES
God is querying teachers of heresies (A darker). A darker is
• An evil man preaching against tithe and offering.
• A darker is a self made or satan-sponsored.
• A destroyer of the foundation of truth, justice, righteousness, judgement, good and Godliness.
• A master, expert in certain field of knowledge yet is without true knowledge of salvation.
• A liar, deceiver, killer and destroyer of faith, believe, hope, love of God’s Kingdom worshippers.
THE MYSTERY OF TEN IN GOD’S KINGDOM
The number 10 signifies commandment. God set, ordained His kingdom eternal power, laws of life on the foundation Ten of pillars of one tenth into ten places.
WHEN IS THE GOLD OF THAT LAND GOOD?
The gold of that land is good because there is a man who fears God
• It is good when it is love-borne.
• It is good if it carries the principle of being married to neighbour i.e. sharing. Let brotherly love continue.
• It is good when handed by knowledgeable, understanding wise and high priestly orderly operation as entrenched in the alluded scripture.
GOD’S STORE HOUSE
God has various ways he receives our tithe.
• The priest or priesthood. When you pay tithe to the priest, you are paying tithe to God.
• The treasure (Account)
• Christ is the treasure and treasurer.
ADMINISTRATION OF THE TITHING
• Reward and inheritance
• Wages of priest
• It serves as meat for God’s house (His children).
• Well sufficient to do the will of God
• Some portion of welfare